Christmas Gifts

Halloween is over now, and of course the stores are ready for Christmas. I personally love Christmas festivities, and have every intention of making it a magical time for dd. I have decided to make most of my gifts this year. I am trying making candles, solid perfume, scarves and homemade play dough (in bright colours) for children. I am excited for the task, but I am really excited that I am essentially spending a few dollars on each person, yet making them beautiful, useful things!

Is anyone else making some or all gifts? What are you making?

1 comment:

Parent Club said...

I love making 'gifts from a jar' for teachers. Layered dry ingredients for brownies in glass mason jars...with a note attached for the wet ingredients and how to bake.

It's beautiful, useful and (I think) thoughtful.